Saturday, April 7, 2018

Feedback

     A couple of days ago in class, we had a little group feedback session in groups about our projects. Everyone showed theirs and the rest of the people gave their critiques. I was a little bit nervous because I was the only one in my group doing a film opening. However, I ended up being pleasantly surprised.
     Everyone in the group seemed to like it. The only critique I really got was that the audio was not too good in one particular clip, which just so happens to be one of the ones where I lost the 'good' audio for some strange reason. I can't really fix that and it really does bother me, but c'est la vie, I have to move forward.
     Another comment everyone made, this time positive, was that they really liked how my film opening ended because it was a bit of a cliff hanger. Of course, I know I'm not really being graded on my story but more so on my techniques and planning, etc., but it was still a nice thing to know. What's the use of having a well-produced film if it's boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment