Saturday, March 24, 2018

Filming Day! 2.0

     Let's pick back where we left off. So we filmed the outside portion of the film opening. Now, we had to film the scenes that were inside. It did not take me more than ten seconds when we walked back into my house to realize that natural lighting would not be useful there. I know I should've realized this earlier, but I did and what is this blog for if I don't admit my mistakes and correct them?
     So I did just that, I corrected it. I filmed Natalia's adult clips in my living room and I used this giant metal light that is not that strong but it made a huge difference. I had to hold onto it though, because it is not meant to be used as a studio light and would just drop if I let it go. It made the whole process a little bit more challenging, but it wasn't too bad.


     The fact that the light was not powerful was perfect. That, combined with the sun's light coming from the window made Kailynn's makeup look bright and bold, and it ensured that there were no weird shadows on her face.


     Then I made another mistake. I didn't realize that I need Kailynn without makeup for the part where Natalia is writing a letter to Luna. However, since the particular section does not necessarily need her to do that, I improvised and instead had Andrea go to the mailbox and pretend to be getting a letter. I don't know if I will like it, but if I don't it won't be too hard to film that one scene another with Kailynn.


No comments:

Post a Comment