Saturday, March 17, 2018

An Actual Storyboard & Wardrobe Choices

     Heeeeello! Good news, I'm done with my storyboard. I definitely feel a lot more relaxed now that I know pretty much everything that is going to happen during this film opening. I still have a lot to do, but I feel as though the planning portion is nearly done. Anyway, here's the storyboard.



     Yeah, I know. It's ugly. But it'll do. I used this storyboard template.
     There's some other planning I also need to do. That's pretty much just costumes/hair, plus I have to work on Luna's character so I can let Andrea know how exactly she needs to act, even though she only has a couple of lines. I think I want her character to be kind and sweet, and I think I'm going to show that through her clothes mostly.
     So, clothes. I'm going to ask Andrea to wear a sundress and wear her glasses. I'll let her make her choice on how she's going to do her makeup as I know she uses light colors and little makeup anyway. As for Kailynn AKA Natalia, she needs to outfits. One for 18-year-old Natalia and one for 28-year-old Natalia. For 18 years, I think I want her to look like a troubled teenager. I'm thinking ripped jeans and maybe a hoodie. Since she's running away, she'd want to lay low. I want to do her makeup very minimally and using techniques to make her look younger. I know a few already, but I definitely have to look for more.

Sources:
https://www.slideshare.net/GregBarker6/storyboard-template-53092537

No comments:

Post a Comment