Saturday, March 31, 2018

Done Editing.... ish!

      I'm pretty much done editing my film opening! There are a couple of minor things that I would like to tweak here and there but the bulk of my work is done and I could not be more relieved. It took me about five or six hours, which is a lot less than I honestly thought it would take me. But hey, I'm not complaining.
     I'm happy with it. Not 100% yet, because like I said I need to change a few things, but it's pretty much there. I particularly know of a small clip that I want to film, but it would not take much for me to do so. When Natalia talks about how Luna had an amazing family and an amazing life, I want a clip of Natalia laughing. I realized in my edits that I didn't have anything good to insert there, so I want to add that. That won't be hard, I can do it at school with no problem.
     Sorry these posts keep getting shorter, as I approach the end of my little journey with this project, I am running out of things to say. But I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit sad it's almost over, I really enjoyed filming/editing this opening, and even writing these blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment