Thursday, March 29, 2018

AHHHHHH!!! :(

     I should start by saying that I started editing my video today. I've spent a total of three hours and I'm 1 minute and 14 seconds in. Everything was going well. I edited the title sequence and then Natalia's voice over in the the beginning. But I just realized that ALL OF THE AUDIO WE FILMED AT THE PARK IS GONE! IT'S GONE! Pretty much all of it! :( :( :(
     I don't know if I'm angry or frustrated or sad. But I know I'm panicking. I don't know how everything is going to sound if there is no nice audio. I can't film everything again, I'm running out of time already. The audio is completely white noise. I don't understand why because I did sound check every single time I switched the mic from Andrea to Kailynn. I guess it was going too well and something was bound to go wrong.
     I'll update when I figure out what exactly I'm going to do. For now, I'll keep editing. That's all I can really do to make things better: get it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment